Kirigakure, the village hidden in the mist. Kirigakure is located in east of Konohagakure, Kirigakure is always covered in a heavy strange warm mist.
- Ookamiyasha, Matsuo
Village Council Members
Head of Police
Head of Hospital
Law of Kirigakure
The following is the newly instated law of Kirigakure, all of the listed actions are prohibited by all of those within Kirigakure limits:
- Assault and Murder except in defense of one's own life or a surrounding party's in which case you have the right to defend yourself with equal aggression.
- Theft of anyone within the village walls.
- Destruction of village property.
- Falsifying one's identification, rank, or orders.
- Revealed, Unsheathed, and Unholstered weapons unless the intent to use them for reason of self-defense for yourself or another is present.
- Desertion of Kirigakure without the Mizukage's permission.
- Abuse, Neglect, Exploit, and Mistreatment of any person.
- The intent to kill or permanently injure during a spar.
Grade of Punishment
- Grade-One Offenses: Warning or Fine
- Grade-Two Offenses: Fine and/or Short-term Imprisonment
- Grade-Three Offenses: Long-term Imprisonment
- Grade-Four Offenses: Mutilation or Death
- Council members discuss and vote on the decided grade of punishment.
- In cases where the council members have reached a tied vote, the Mizukage will be the deciding verdict.
- Receiving four Grade-One offenses amounts to a Grade-Two by default.
- Receiving three Grade-Two offenses amounts to a Grade-Three by default.
- Receiving two Grade-Three offenses amounts to a Grade-Four by default.
- Receving a second Grade-Four offense is certain death.
- Fleeing from a member of the police force is automantically deemed as an Grade-Three offense.
- Retaliating against a member of the police force is automantically deemed as an Grade-Four offense.